Absolutely wonderful keyboard, and it completes the vintage office aesthetic I'm going for well. I got mine a few months ago and I've been using it daily ever since. I primarily use it over USB directly connected to my computer.
- Feels great to type on, the shape and feel of the keys is perfect for me.
- Colour is great. While the premium green was the right choice for me, I would happily have taken the standard model if I couldn't get my hands on it.
- Says 6-key rollover in the specs, but maybe that's just for Bluetooth - having tested it over USB the rollover is far greater than advertised and I was pleasantly surprised.
- Excellent key sound and responsiveness. You can type loudly and feel incredible doing it. Not for late night sessions when other people in the house are trying to sleep.
- This is the ONLY decent-looking typewriter style keyboard with a number pad that I was able to find. If you do any data entry or spreadsheets, it's required. I don't feel complete without one.
- I dig the configurable backlighting. Usually I use the keyboard with the backlighting off, but it's pretty nice to have it on too. They're properly centred in the keys, too! Props to Azio.
- Great for gaming. I've had some great matches using this.
- Included palm rest is very nice and comfy.
- Very solidly built, is not going to move anywhere or slide on the table unless I pick it up.
Nitpicks (not really cons, as they don't affect me that much):
- My friend doesn't like using it, as he rests his fingers on the keys and slides them across to reach his preferred keys. He can't deal with the rounded key shape. I don't rest my fingers on the keys so I assume that's part of the difference.
- As mentioned by a previous review, the bottoms of some of the key cap edges are a little rough. I've been tempted to file them down, but I know if I do that I'll ruin the finish as they're plastic and not metal. I'm just a little concerned about what will happen to the legend of the keys over time as well as that finish, as I assume they'll wear down.
- Spacebar has a little wobble from side to side, as it isn't stabilized with a metal bar. Doesn't feel too bad, but just something to note.
- Hex screws are okay, but I would have preferred brass slotted screws for the vintage look. I may swap them out at some point in the future for the complete experience.
- Being the premium limited model, there is no matching mouse. I know I could probably get the Artisan black leather mouse, but I'd prefer one that matched.
Overall, very solid keyboard and worth the price I paid.