Due to the Large font, some keys had to be abbreviated. Here is a brief explanation of each key:
- Ins (Insert): This key enables you to overwrite or insert text to the right of the cursor.
- Del (Delete): This key will delete text to the right of the cursor.
- Hm (Home): This key will move the cursor to beginning of the current line of text.
- End (End): This key will move the cursor to the end of the current line of text.
- PU (Page Up): This key will scroll your current window up one page.
- PD (Page Down): This key will move your current window down one page.
- PS (Print Screen): This key will take a snap shot of your screen and copy it to the clipboard. You can then paste the screen shot into another program for viewing or editing.
- SL (Scroll Lock): This key was used to change the scrolling behavior for certain programs, however not many programs utilize this feature.
- PB (Pause/Break): This key can be used to pause certain programs.
- NL (Number Lock): This key will switch the number pad to be used as a directional pad, with 8, 2, 4, and 5, being Up, Down, Left, Right, respectively.
Models: KB505U, KB506, KB506W